Boost hydration with four types of hyaluronic acid
• Absorbs quickly into surface layers of the skin
• Visibly plumps appearance of skin while enhancing its texture
• Boosts skin hydration
• Shields against environmental stressors
• Helps minimize appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Boosts the efficacy of any of your favorite Forever moisturizers
• Vegetarian friendly
Every day your skin is exposed to environmental stressors that can cause dryness and contribute to the signs of aging. To keep your skin feeling young, supple and rejuvenated, add a boost of hydration to your skincare routine with Forever’s hydrating serum. It will not only envelop your skin in silky moisture but also exponentially enhance the benefits of your favorite Forever moisturizer.
The power behind this formula comes from four types of hyaluronic acid that each play a key role in retaining hydration. Hyaluronic acid is an intense skin moisturizer that holds 1,000 times its weight in water. Combined, all four types work together to replenish water on the surface of skin and retain moisture from the inside while improving elasticity, resulting in the appearance of visibly plump skin.
• Ultra-high molecular sodium hyaluronate forms a protective dense film on the skin surface reducing the water loss from inside while also providing 24-hour moisturization and anti-pollution support.
• Sodium hyaluronate holds water on the skin’s surface.
• Fast-absorbing sodium hyaluronate drenches the skin, providing superb hydration.
• Low molecular sodium hyaluronate is rapidly absorbed into the surface layers of the skin, hydrating and restoring the skin from inside.
In addition to hyaluronic acid, we use ingredients from all over the world, from sub-Saharan Africa to Asia. This includes the moisture retaining snow mushroom, rich coconut fatty acids, soft shea butter, and free radical fighting ingredients like olive oil, white tea and mimosa bark.
We also added tamarind, which has been shown to help improve hydration, promote better skin elasticity and smoothness and reduce the appearance of rough skin.
As part of our targeted skincare line, this formula applies easily, absorbs quickly, and has an exceptionally light feel. Hydrating serum will help your skin feel plump and hydrated while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and providing an added layer of protection against environmental stressors.
For the best results, cleanse and pat your skin dry, then apply hydrating serum before your daily moisturizer. The serum is light enough to be layered under makeup, moisturizer and sunscreen – making it versatile and effective.
Use hydrating serum both day and night to create a veil of hydration to invigorate dehydrated skin and promote skin that appears youthful and radiant.